My next project is online now and looking for help. Utah’s Republic is an online education site teaching about the difference between a Democracy and Republic and asking by petition for the state to modify a few of the state history standards since the word Republic is never mentioned once. The petition also calls for better U.S. government texts that actually use the original intent of our Founding Fathers in establishing our governmental system, and lastly to ask that September 17th Constitution Day programs teach that natural rights are not given or taken by the majority in a Democracy, but these rights come from God (or for the atheist from nature) and no one has a right to deprive you of these natural rights to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. To see how far gone we are, here’s a funny “on the street” video asking local people about what form of government we have, and then one about a tragic school district motto in one district in Utah…you’d never guess who.
- Math Worksheet
- Students are not College Math Ready
- The UVU Remedial Math Situation
- Parent Concerns in Alpine School District
- Meet Some Mormons Website
- From Adam to Noah, a story in the names
- Do you believe in prophecy or do you believe prophecy?
- Report Suggests Improvements to ASD Math Program – ALARMING
- Better than Singapore Math?
- My Parents LDS Conversion Story
- The Salmon Khan Academy
- Blair Henderson tells the story of Old Ephraim
- PISA scores and Utah
- How ASD Handles Vocal Parents
- Research on Effective Study Methods