I came across this web page recently while doing some research on John Dewey and John Goodlad. Both men are cut from the same progressive, humanist cloth, and this page tells the incredible tale of how various education and government organizations are intimately tied together. If you do a search for John Goodlad’s name, you will discover that in 1968 he was involved in moving forward a plan for national curriculum centers. In the 1980’s, Mr. Goodlad would be hired by BYU to help them form the Public School Partnership that created the framework for the 5 surrounding school districts to be heavily influenced by the philosophies Goodlad and his cohorts espoused…one of which is constructivism.
- Math Worksheet
- Students are not College Math Ready
- The UVU Remedial Math Situation
- Parent Concerns in Alpine School District
- Meet Some Mormons Website
- From Adam to Noah, a story in the names
- Do you believe in prophecy or do you believe prophecy?
- Report Suggests Improvements to ASD Math Program – ALARMING
- Better than Singapore Math?
- My Parents LDS Conversion Story
- The Salmon Khan Academy
- Blair Henderson tells the story of Old Ephraim
- PISA scores and Utah
- How ASD Handles Vocal Parents
- Research on Effective Study Methods